- Legal entity: MATHEZ TRANSPORTS INTERNATIONAUX
- Headquarters: Nice Cote d’Azur Airport, Terminal Cargo – CS 53109, 06200 Nice, France
- Phone : +33.4 97 25 78 25
- Email: web [@] mathezfreight.com – contact
- Date of creation: 20/04/1950
- Activity: chartering and organising transport (5229B)
- Legal form: SA with a board of directors, with a share capital of 373500 €.
- SIREN: 955 803 929.
- Publishing Manager: Mr Marc FAGNEN, MD.
- Hosted by: DBL France, 12 rue de Russie, Nice, France, tel: +33 04 89 06 90 99.
- Webmaster: Agnes LESAGE-POSSOLO.
All our operations are carried out in accordance with the general conditions of TLF(Fédération des Entreprises de Transport et Logistique de France), in particular with regard to the restrictions of responsibility and the choice of jurisdiction (court of Nice).
Our Terms & Conditions are available online in pdf version here.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device that are used to retain basic information about your internet browsing. Each cookie is sent by the server and stored on your computer for the duration of your session, or longer, to recognise you next time you connect.
To find out more about cookies take a look at allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use and why?
This site uses internal cookies that are essential to the operation of the web server, or intended to optimize your browsing experience, and uses third-party services that also deposit cookies. The list below identifies the cookies used on this site by category:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|elementor||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. It is used to store the user’s consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|GetLocalTimeZone||This cookie memorizes the local time zone.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_UA-121052885-1||A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|NID||NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.|
How do I control cookie preferences?
When you arrive on the site, a popupinvites you to set or accept cookies. You can manage your cookie preferences by clicking on the “Settings” button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories according to your preferences.
To change your preferences later in your browsing experience, you can click on the“Legal” link at the bottom of each page, and access here. Then click on the“Settings” button below. The cookie consent notice will reappear, allowing you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent.
Your consent applies to the following website: mathez-onsite-logistics.com
Different browsers offer different methods of blocking and deleting the cookies used by websites. Change your browser settings to match your preferences. For more information, visit wikipedia.org, allaboutcookies.org.
Thank you for using our websites and services! Just like you, we believe that personal integrity is important and we take your personal data very seriously.
In order to offer you relevant services, MATHEZ FREIGHT may ask you for personal data.
MATHEZ FREIGHT carries out this processing of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation in Europe (GDPR), and the French law on data processing, files and freedoms.
Data regarding your civil status, personal or professional life, and identification collected on this website is confidential and will be treated as such.
- They are intended for the use of MATHEZ TRANSPORTS INTERNATIONAUX. We may share them within the departments and subsidiaries of the MATHEZ FREIGHT & COMPLIANCE group to satisfy your request.
- Data is handledas follows
- Quotes: the data you provide is used for sales purposes by our sales team and shared with the web analyst for statistical purposes.
- Job applications: the data you send us is used for recruitment purposes by our HR department. It is shared with the services related to your request and with the web analyst for statistical purposes.
- Other contact: the data you provide is used by our contact desk and shared with other services in order to satisfy your request, and with the web analyst for statistical purposes.
- Google Analytics: Google uses the dated listed in its data protection policy in order to analyse and carry out statistical studies with regards to the usage of our website. Data is anonymised from your IP address.
- Handling data this way is justifiedas a means of responding legitimately to your request as we want to help you, and to optimize our website and services for the benefit of users.
- Data is kept for a maximum of 2 years, 13 months for Google Analytics.
Le responsable du traitement est: Marc Fagnen, Directeur général, MATHEZ TRANSPORTS INTERNATIONAUX.
You have the right to access, correct, modify or delete any personal data you have provided.
You can also object to the handling of your personal data for legitimate reasons. To do so, send an email to rgpd [@] mathez-onsite-logistics.comor send a letter to :
MATHEZ FREIGHT, Nice Cote d’Azur Airport, Terminal Cargo, 06200 Nice – France.
Accessing our website gives you personal, non-exclusive user rights.
All elements published on this website, including in particular text, photographs, infographics, logos, brands etc. are considered to be original works as defined in the French Intellectual Property Code.
As a result, any representation or reproduction, whether partial or in full, that may be carried out without the consent of the author or owner is prohibited.
We are however open to partnerships: contact us!